Mechanicsburg Sportsmen's Protective Association
493 Sample Bridge Road
Enola, PA 17025
ATTENTION MEMBERS: 2023 Membership Renewal Form WILL NOT be mailed.
You can obtain a copy from this website, or in the grey mailbox at the club entrance.
Copies will also be available at meetings as well.
Our WCO - Rebecca Wolfe Will be at the March 1 Membership meeting to speak!
Be sure to check events Calendar - There are various days and times the grounds
are being used for events that cause closures to the facilities.
Youth Archery Another Session Starting Feb. 22 - Registration Now Open
The best method to contacting the Membership Secretary is via email. It is checked daily. The phone number is located at the club and is not checked regularly! Thank you.
Indoor Centerfire Range
1. A one-time range safety briefing and compentency test is mandatoryfor each user (a complete set of rules given at the briefing)
2. No crossfire shooting is permitted; you must only shoot the target directly in front of you.
3. Requires payment of annual access fee as indicated on the application
4. Shooters must be 21 or older
5. For use only by members who have attended the safety briefing.
6. Maximum caliber: .45; maximum power level: .44 magnum
7. No rifle - caliber handguns
8. No black powder handguns
9. Sign in and out when using the range
10. Range rules are posted at indoor range
11. Paper targets only
Indoor 22 Rimfire Range
1. Sign-in on the provided logs upon entering building. Sign-out when leaving.
2. .22 caliber rimfire rifles and pistols only (no magnums, no .17 caliber firearms ). No other firearms are permitted.
3. No shooting through the doorway.
4. All applicable outdoor range rules also apply to the indoor range. Indoor range is open to all members with clubhouse access privileges 24 hours a day (Requires payment of annual access fee as indicated on the application).
5. Deposit used targets and spent casing in containers provided.
Indoor Archery Range
1. Follow all Posted Range Rules
2. Sign-in on the provided logs upon entering building. Sign-out when leaving.
3. Paper targets only.
4. Crossbows are permitted.
5. No broadheads at all permitted in or on the range.
6. 20 - yard indoor range (Requires payment of annual access fee as indicated on the application). No broadhead shooting indoors
BROAD HEAD SHOOTING PERMITTED IN THE DESIGNATED OUTDOOR AREA ONLY
Shooting broad heads anywhere but the designated sandpit you will be subject to membership suspension and possible termination.