Mechanicsburg Sportsmen's Protective Association
493 Sample Bridge Road
Enola, PA 17025
ATTENTION MEMBERS: 2023 Membership Renewal Form WILL NOT be mailed.
You can obtain a copy from this website, or in the grey mailbox at the club entrance.
Copies will also be available at meetings as well.
At our April Membership meeting - We will have an AED demonstration during the meeting by local township EMT personnel.
Be sure to check events Calendar - There are various days and times the grounds
are being used for events that cause closures to the facilities.
The best method to contacting the Membership Secretary is via email. It is checked daily. The phone number is located at the club and is not checked regularly! Thank you.
Indoor Centerfire Range
** Must be a current paid member prior to scheduling qualification time.**
Call Kevin Wise to schedule qualification 717-706-1109 or Ken Bowen 717-602-5739
**Qualifications can be scheduled on Sundays following a membership meeting.
Other times available if needed
1. A one-time range safety briefing and compentency test is mandatoryfor each user (a complete set of rules given at the briefing)
2. No crossfire shooting is permitted; you must only shoot the target directly in front of you.
3. An annual access fee of $20 must be paid. ($25 for the first year during qualification)
4. Shooters must be 21 or older
5. For use only by members who have attended the safety briefing.
6. Maximum caliber: .45; maximum power level: .44 magnum
7. No rifle - caliber handguns
8. No black powder handguns
9. Sign in and out when using the range
10. Range rules are posted at indoor range
11. Paper targets only
Indoor Archery Range
1. Follow all Posted Range Rules
2. Sign-in on the provided logs upon entering building. Sign-out when leaving.
3. Paper targets only.
4. Crossbows are permitted.
5. No broadheads at all permitted in or on the range.
6. 20 - yard indoor range (Requires payment of annual access fee of $15). No broadhead shooting indoors
BROAD HEAD SHOOTING PERMITTED IN THE DESIGNATED OUTDOOR AREA ONLY
Shooting broad heads anywhere but the designated sandpit you will be subject to membership suspension and possible termination.