The Board amended the guest policy. Guests will now be permitted to join a current active member once they have purchased a guest pass. Current members must show a valid, current club id card.
A guest may use the facilities with the active member and must remain with the active member at all times while on the club grounds.
**Please note the following restrictions:
- Guests are Not permitted to use the Indoor Center Fire Range.
- Fishing is limited to Guests age 12 and under.
How & Where to obtain a guest pass:
Cost breakdown: 1-Day Pass $20
2-Day Pass $35 (days must be consecutive)
3-Day Pass $45 (days must be consecutive)
All Guest pass prices are for a single adult to turn it into a family rate, add $10 for the second adult and youth are included.
*Fees paid for guest passes can be applied to the purchase of a regular or family membership if the guest decides to join the association.
Passes are available for purchase
- On Thursday Evenings at the club 5pm - 7pm during Trap Events**
- By contacting the following Officers/Directors (must give 24 hour notice)
- Jim Weigher 717-350-9239
- Dennis Fillmore 717-315-9971
- Dan Moyer 717-732-2838
**Please check club calendar to verify that a Trap Event is scheduled.